Acts 2:36 – 47
Colossians 2:11 – 15
Genesis 17:1 – 14
1 Corinthians 7:1 – 16
1 Corinthians 7:14 (NKJV)
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.
I Why do we baptize children?
- 1 Cor. 7:14
- The Abrahamic covenant
- Baptism replaces circumcision as the entrance ceremony into the people of God. Col. 2
- What Peter said on the day of Pentecost Acts 2:39 “For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”
- The family baptisms in the NT
- What Paul says in Ephesians 6 and Col 3.
- What Jesus said about “let the little children come to me.”
II Make much of our baptism